8 d

My boyfriend at the time had me call him an Uber from so females house (I didn’t know at the time) but I found out is it wrong for me to spazz on him?

Anonymous
He told me not to worry about it he wasn’t doing anything but didn’t wanna tell me why he was in a whole different town asking me to get him an Uber I let it go then one of his friends told me he was messing with her the entire time , I tried to brush it off until when we were arguing he posted a screenshot of some girls number saying “ she missed him and can’t get over him “ so I searched up the number and found out it was the same girl he told me not to worry about and it was the same address he told me to get him an Uber from , I know that might be crazy but I texted him because why are you lying..
1
1