7 d

Why do I keep believing whatever a guy says to me which results in me getting played?

Maddie_95
Hi guys.. I am going to be very open about my personal life and would love some non-judgmental advice. I know I am doing things wrong but, I just need help or a different outlook.

Whenever I meet a guy I believe everything he says such as: im not a one night stand, he wants to take me on multiple dates, if he didn't like me he wouldn't be talking to me so much, already planning activities for us to do in the fall/winter, etc. And, i believed all of this meaning i got my hopes up. This past Friday I had a date with this guy and it went pretty good.. and we did some stuff in his car (not sex) and then I didn't hear from him at all on Saturday or Sunday. What am I doing wrong? Were there red flags that I missed? I hate that im still sitting in my bed crying.
4
2