11 d

How to get over fear of talking to a girl I like?

Rocknroll93
what I really worry about is actually saying something, and then i hesitate and leave the scene or walk away. Whenever I see a girl that I want to talk to, im afraid to say even a compliment or even speak up in certain situations. I can smile and they usually smile back but I still walk away. Sometimes when im sitting and there's a girl sitting next to me all of a sudden, i just hesitate and then she leaves and I walk away regretting not saying anything. I know girls are only human but i just dont want to give a girl a compliment because im afraid she'll think im "picking her up". Also the fact people say "stop looking for a girlfriend" makes the anxiety worse because it sounds like just talking to a girl in general immediately means "looking for a girlfriend", and thats why I avoid girls. I thought it was natural to like a girl or have a crush, so why "stop looking"? What happens the next time im out and about and there's a girl that I think is cute? Ignore it?
11 d
Why is it that every time I want to say something, I hide it and stall?
0
2