Would you follow your boyfriend/girlfriend to their room if they went to their room when company is over?

Anonymous
I dont know if I'm overthinking but it has been bothering me. Im 24 he's 25 so we made plans one day at my place and my roommate, she had a girls thing going on so she invited a friend to drink wine and just chill. Me and my boyfriend joined them just so we wouldn't be rude but I wanted to just spend time with him, so I went to my room. I didn't know I was in my room for that long, I got on the phone because when we were interacting with them I noticed him asking question to one of my friends and it made me uncomfortable but the thing is he never talked that much when I introduced him to my other friends. I thought he was going to follow me but he didn't, the fact that my roommate/friend came to my room to check up on me before he did and he was still out there with my other friend really bothered me. Later on he tells me he's wanted to make a good impression and wanted to follow me but the problem is he didn't talk that much to my other friends or even get to know them on that level so I was really bothered. It was at that moment I realized everything and why I felt that way, I dont trust him.. he had lost my trust but I didn't want to see it. So has anyone else felt that way or if that happened to them?
4
1