2 mo

Can someone explain friends with benefit to me, should I tell him I want to find something real eventually?

Anonymous
Can someone explain friends with benefits to me. One guy said he is not ready to date, but wants to see me. We had sex but he takes me out and I have met his friends etc. We have fun together.
At the same time I have a guy I have known for a long time and is one of my best friends who confessed his feelings about. And another guy who asked me out on a date.

friends with benefits guy was like don’t get feelings. But I feel he is getting feelings for me. I can be friends with benefits without feelings but really I want a relationship. So does friends with benefits expect you to not be dating or seeing others? Can you pls explain friends with benefits to me, because even in friends with benefits i would feel weird to see more people at the same time, but I also want something more if it is him or someone else.

I am so bad at casual.

Should I talk to him about all this, or will he just think I am trying to tie him down or play?
3
1