1 mo

Girl says she'll reach out but hasn't yet. Should I bite the bullet and ask her out or give up?

wankarh691337
So I met a girl through volunteering. We hit it off quickly and I got her snapchat before our shift ended. I texted later saying it was nice meeting her and asked if she wanted to go out sometime and she said yes. We ended up going on a date Saturday and it went great! I got to know a lot about her, there was no awkward pauses or anything. I showed her my place since I met her at hers, we chilled and watched Netflix for a bit before she had to leave. We were casually touching, nothing serious just some hugs and playful bumps. When she left she gave me a solid hug. I texted her after saying I had a great time and we should meet again, she said she had a great time too but that she needed to figure out her plans before school started. I said okay and for her to just hit me up and she said will do. At this point it's been 4 days and I'm losing hope, Im just wondering if somehow she interpreted that as me needing to reach out or something. I think she may have just lost interest but should I try and ask her out anyway for this weekend?
2
3