2 mo

Why would my guy friend make a pact with me saying if we’re still single when we’re like older but not date me now?

Anonymous
My guy friend made a statement a while ago saying to hear him out and what if we say screw it be his girl and then he went he went back on it saying he was joking and that same night said if we’re in our late 20s early 30s we give it a real shot and date get married. But he called me 2am his time 5am my time and was talking.. he mentioned again that on a very serious note that if we’re both single still in our late 20s that he and I would date and mentioned something about kids. (But I just found out he’s talking to a girl he talked to before who I’m not in favor for cause she did him dirty once and he’s contemplating going back..) I just want to know why he’s making a pact to one day marry me later, if he can’t just date me now?
3
0