Is this normal or am I overthinking?

Anonymous
My boyfriend has covid and is quarantined alone, at first he was asymptomatic but symptoms started to come and he's been feeling really bad. I know he's been sleeping most the day but wevejust been FaceTiming at night because I’ve been trying to keep him company, cheer him up, be there for him and all. Tuesday we got in a small disagreement about him not replying but after that everything was fine it was just me being anxious and he said he understood and wasn’t mad. Wednesday we talked very briefly on the phone once and he said he was feeling really bad. This was around 3 pm Wednesday and I haven™t heard from him since. I keep calling and texting but nothing. I even texted his mom but she said he will be fine that he's just really sick and too tired. Im worried honestly. He never goes this long without checking in or calling back. I dont know if it has to do with Just me or what. I have bad anxiety and just started a new medication for it so Side effects have had my anxiety up which is why I got a little tense with him. Maybe Im overthinking and everything is okay with him or us or not. He was on social media this morning so I know he’s okay but I don’t understand what’s going on. We’ve been together for 2 years, we broke up during the summer so he could find himself and we’ve been fine since. It’s been 10 days since he first tested positive, I’ve been asking his mom if he’s still doing alright health wise. I’m just kinda worried
Is this normal or am I overthinking?
Add Opinion