Should I date someone im not very physically attracted to?

nella965
I am doing an friends with benefits with one very tall handsome guy: 6'3" nice body, highly intelligent, rich. I'm extremely attracted to him. But I see no romantic potential. Im just not attracted to his personality. I don't get excited around him. he's just boring, kinda nerdy, and uncharismatic. I find nothing special about him.

But then there is another guy who is black. I am attracted to his personality and he really makes me happy when im around him. But I'm not that physically attracted to him. But i do constantly find myself wanting to hangout with him cuz he's just so much fun.
I think he finds me cute too and would totally be open to a relationship. But if i hold hands with him, i just don't feel the level of physical attraction needed. And I am afraid of wasting my time getting into a relationship with someone only for it to last less than a year due to lack of physical attraction. he's short, around my height. I can definitely ask him out and date him for a while. But i have doubts that it would last.
Its a confusing dilemma.
5
0