What now? Help please?

Rajji65
Hey so I have been sleeping with a guy for I think more than 6 months now. It’s been very casual. Mainly just sex. We don’t talk without a reason, we can go weeks with no contact but I always know I will see him again. When we are together we get a long really well and have a lot of fun. Plus the sex is great, even more so for him.
We’ve never spoke about what we are or any rules or anything. And I was really happy with it like this.
Now I’m starting to think about him a little more. I won’t say I want a relationship or something but I would like to maybe spend more time together to get to know each other better. Basically just a bit more contact. However, I don’t really know where to go from here. Any move I think to make I start to overthink too and I don’t think that’s going to help me here.
So if anyone has any help or advice on my next move, if I should make one etc etc would be greatly appreciated! Thanks for taking the time to read.
What now? Help please?
2
1