1 mo

Did I freak out the guy I’m seeing? Did I make things too serious too fast?

Anonymous
The guy I’m seeing, I met online in late May when I was staying with my mom and sister during quarantine. We FaceTimed and talked on the phone daily until finally starting to spend time in person in July. He’s had some scary health issues going on lately, lives an hour drive from me, and I don’t have a car, so we’ve only spent 4 days/nights together in person since that time. Things are working well otherwise and we both are looking for something more serious.

I brought up the option of spending some time together around the holidays and meeting our families. He smiled, but I couldn’t tell if he was happy and okay with it or if he was freaked out.

Did I bring this up too fast? I’m 29 and he’s 34 and we’re both at the point in our lives where we want to settle down and from the first night we spent together neither of us wanted to see anyone else. He still hasn’t told me how he felt about me asking since I said that I hoped I didn’t freak him out a couple days ago.
2
1