Why would someone do this?

jgokgotit
I'm venting a little but feel free to chime in with your thoughts. I thought I would give love another try. 2 weeks ago I set up a profile on a dating website. I meet a woman who claims to be a Christian and non-judgmental. We talk for about a week. We seem to hit it off and she even says me being a little overweight is not a problem (I'm healthy otherwise). We agree to meet at a Starbucks and, if we wanted to continue the date from there, we could go grab a bite to eat. I met her at Starbucks about an hour ago. When she sees me, she gives me the most disgusted look ever. Before we even introduce ourselves, she tells me this date will not work because she needs a man who values his health. Never even gave me a chance to speak. She also told me she could not believe I'm a military veteran because a veteran would not let himself go. She was even arrogant enough to hand me a list of foods to help me lose weight. She called me a disgusting pig and told me that dating would be a waste of my time until I become more attractive. My self-esteem is high enough that this does not really discourage me, but what does piss me off is how someone can waste so much time, act like we are meshing and then, without even getting to know me, automatically assume things about me before we even got to talk. Why would someone be this callous to someone who never hurt them?
Why would someone do this?
Add Opinion