1 mo

Girls- if your friend wanted to date someone that you have hooked up with but are no longer seeing, how would you react?

Anonymous
I’m currently in a bit of a pickle. I am quickly falling for this guy that has hooked up with my friend/roommate months ago and despite him wanting nothing to do with her and ghosting her, she said that she would end our friendship over it if I pursued him.

I am tired of living my life according to other people’s agendas and I really am falling in love with him. It’s a pure love, full of funny conversations and flirty glances, with constant affirmations and a kind, gentle nature. I have never met anyone like him and I doubt I ever will again, but there’s something that is leading me to this man, a good feeling above all else. I have been toning it down because I do not want to step on any toes, but I have a feeling that he is going to ask me to be his girlfriend at some point in the future.

I need help.
0
1