My social anxiety is ruining my dating life, what should I do?

Anonymous
I have social anxiety and am dating an amazing and also quite social guy. Im great when im one on one with him. But i get very shy, quiet and awkward when i meet new people, especially the ones related to my romantic interest cos i think i will embarrass them by my lack of social skills. The source of my social anxiety is the fact that i come from a different culture and background , speak English with an accent and haven't been able to fit it with the people here. I have my own circle of friends but they are also from oversea. Im foreign and he was born here and all his friends are the same. Im so scared that when he takes me to meet his friends and family he will find out and see me for who i really am ( at the moment he thinks im quite amazing) . Im dreading the thought of him asking me to meet his circle so much that i have lost my appetite and sleep... I really like him and dont want to lose him though. What should i do?
2
1