Bartender gave me her number but is she interested?

Thatguy1989
So I just moved to the city about a month ago. Last week and I visited a local restaurant. You need masks on at all times unless your sipping your drink or eating. All seats are distanced. And it’s outside! So pretty solid deal. Super safe with a lot of rules. There’s a bartender there named Magie. She’s really cool and really funny. We had a regular conversation last weekend and that’s how I left it. Last night though, since it’s a dog friendly place, I brought my dog over. He stayed for about half an hour and until took him home. I came back a little bit after to have one more drink and relax. We ended up talking again. She said she wants her dogs to hang out with Dog that she knows. She met my dog a little bit earlier. So she said I should hit her up when I’m free again (she knows my next two weekends are pretty slammed). I then asked for her number and she gave it to me. So I’ll be gone this weekend, and next weekend I have a wedding to go to. But my question is, is this simply just a dog hang out, or do you guys think there might be more to it. I’m definitely interested but I want to hear your opinion! She took care of me last night gave me tons of water and OJ even after I tipped. So I texted her "hey thanks for taking care of me tonight. I'm looking forward to hanging out once I'm back in town" She didn't reply but she was working. I sent that at like 11pm, she worked till 1am. But no text back. She knows I’m busy this weekend and all of this week, and next weekend. I’m thinking, . I’m in Florida until Wednesday then fri/sat is wedding stuff. I’m not saying a word until Friday or next Sunday to set up a dog park thing for the week after this one. Thoughts?
Bartender gave me her number but is she interested?
Add Opinion