1 mo

Are these red flags? Should I not go on a date with this man?

Anonymous
So I have been speaking to a guy off tinder for a few weeks. The first time I spoke to him he asked if I was into photography and I said I was and then he said he was looking into getting into photography and joked that he would like to get into nude photography because that would be “every mans dream”

Then I told him that was a bit weird thing to say, and then he said he was only joking and that he thought that I’d agree with him.

then I told him that I was having a difficult time living with my parents and so he agreed to a date with me. I had a bad feeling about the date itself and so kept changing the day. And then he asked if I was still up for the date and I said can we meet in a pub near where I live. He then said “sure and I’ll give you a lift in my car back to your house” and then I said I’d just walk back from the pub to my house, and then I said ‘I’m getting weird vibes from this’ and then he replied with ‘Jesus I was thinking of you and wanting you to get away from your parents’

are these red flags? Should I not go out on a date with this man?
9
7