Is this a "normal" thing? boyfriend is always saying something about this ex or that ex (of his) & does ERP with a male ex?

Anonymous
First my boyfriend is bisexual also ERP stands for erotica roleplay
(only text not in person in this case). I hardly ever get cuddles, attention from him now it is game (s), music, online friends, that ERP and work (when he goes) I don't ask for much. Just some love maybe cuddle me for hours. Honestly I am not that bothered by it all but some love would be nice. He got mad at me a few days ago because I left with a few friends and didn't tell him where we were going. I know this may sound bad on my part but one of his guy friends I do find rather attractive. Someone he considers a sister told me with how he is acting as of late I should try to get with his friend. That just isn't me tbh I am a very loyal person but I am starting to get tired of this up and down. He is out in the living room
(next to the kitchen) and I am in the bedroom (short hallway cut off to a bathroom then our room) he will call me to come out and make him something to eat. He IS RIGHT THERE! I don't mind cooking but when I do then you complain about it. That hurts and is just rude.
Is this a normal thing? boyfriend is always saying something about this ex or that ex (of his) & does ERP with a male ex?
1
1