Is it common for people to say something to the opposite gender that ends up sounding sexual but they didn't mean it that way?

geonator
This girl I was on a date with told me that when she took the quiz, she ended up in slytherin, and asked me if I had taken the quiz. I said I hadn't taken the quiz, and I told her she was evil. Then she told me that I shouldn't say she's evil because for all I know if I take the quiz I might be in slytherin. So I told her that if I'm in slytherin then she could be evil with me; and I didn't mean that sexually but she laughed and said "that sounds so bad."

Is it common to accidentally say things that come off sexually without meaning them to come off that way?
Yes it's common
No it's not common
GirlGuy
1
0