Is she being reasonable?

Anonymous
My boyfriend and I have been dating for almost a year. We haven't gone on much dates together though, because of covid 19, and also he lives in another country, but studies where I live. So, we've just been bonding through online.

He is back in the country now, and I wanted to go and visit his place for the first time, but my mum said I can't visit him just yet because she has never met the guy. I guess she's just trying to be careful, but I am 19 years old, and I feel like I know my boyfriend well enough to know that he isn't some psycho. I don't want to go behind her back, but I also feel like I am still being sheltered.

My boyfriend's been wanting to meet my mum, since the day we met, so I am ready to introduce her to him, and him to her. I just wanted out first meet up again after him being away all summer to be at his place, where we have more privacy.
Is she being reasonable?
3
1