Girls, last year I was going to ask ask this girl to prom, but then the pandemic hit. Im should I ask her out this year or has she lost interest?

+5Xper
Anonymous
I had a couple of classes with this girl last year in high school that I was interested in and was going to ask her out to prom. We both seemed interested in each other. She would always call out my name when she saw me in the hall and when I flirted with her she responded pretty well. I wanted to ask her out to prom, but I kept on procrastinating because I’m really shy. School and prom were eventually canceled due to the coronavirus and I never ended up asking her. This school year just started about a month ago but everything is online. I didn’t talk to her over the summer, but one of my friends just recently gave me her snap and I’m wondering if I should try to ask her out again. I don’t know if she has lost interest interest in me or not, so I don’t know what I should do. Regrading COVID, it’s pretty safe where I live and there aren’t a lot of cases. I’m not too worried about the virus, and she (like other kids our age) probably isn’t too worried about it either. We’re both old enough to drive, so it would be easy to see each other, opposed to being able to see each other everyday like last year. Should I start talking to her on snapchat or has she lost interest? What do you think i should do?
2