1 mo

My best friend who is a guy wrote me a poem and I don’t know what to say?

This is the second time that he has sent me a poem like this the first time I asked him if the poem was meant for me and he said no and I am currently in a happy relationship I have never been happier in my life this is the first time that I actually see myself growing old with someone (My boyfriend). I don’t have feelings for my best friend but he’s always been there for me and he means a lot to me (I’ve been there for him too) but I don’t have romantic feelings for him he has had romantic feelings for me for years now and there was a point that I thought he got over them since he’s been being distant now I’m confused and I can’t tell my boyfriend anything because then it’ll cause relationship problems since he is a bit protective of me. I don’t want to lose my friend this is basically the only friend that I have and he’s been being distant he no longer even video chats with me like he used to. This is the poem that he sent me.
He’s a very amazing guy and I’ve told him but I only have feelings for my boyfriend he’s asked me to go out with me so many times. I thought he didn’t have feelings for me because he was being distant.
1 mo
He’s a really great guy and he has been through so much I have turned him down so many times in kind ways letting him know how amazing he is I don’t want to make him feel bad he has been through enough with his family problems he is also my only true friend
22
9