1 mo

Almost everyone I meet tells me I look beautiful or attractive but I never been asked out or had a boyfriend?

Anonymous
I never had a boyfriend or been asked out ever in my life and the guys that do approach me are definitely not my type at all! And no I wouldn’t say I’m too picky just the guys that approach me have diff life style than me so that’s what I mean, I’m not too picky over looks tbh! But anyways I’ve been getting lately called pretty, gorgeous, Smart, etc from strangers and they would comment themselves even this older male asked if I was going out on a date tomorrow I said I am single he was like whattt? How can a pretty girl like you be single? I was like well I don’t really see my self that pretty he was like definitely in my eyes you are! And he also mentioned that I was very nice and have good sense of humor, Soo it makes me really wonder why I never had a boyfriend!
4
0