1 mo

I agreed to see this girl from a dating app, and now I am having second thoughts?

Anonymous
I started talking to this girl less than a week ago, and it seemed like it was going to be a casual thing. But she escalated things really fast, I was still on board, but as time went on, I grew less and less interested. And it’s gotten to the point now where almost every message from her is a “do you think I’ll look cute after?” With a bunch of pictures of herself. And saying this like “I’m assuming you’re not responding cuz you’re busy” which I am, but also...

I am supposed to meet her this weekend, she asked me the other day if I still wanted to, I said yes, but I am having major second thoughts now... I am pretty positive she is real, but I guess there could be other concerns. Thoughts on how to handle it? Especially knowing I had confirmed twice over the last week that I wanted to meet?
2
1