My crush asked me who I went out to dinner with, should I lie and say it was a guy friend to make him jel?

Dreamgirl97xo
Hey guys,

Same guy who I’ve spoken about on here before.

He still hasn’t asked to be exclusive or he said he likes me, said he’s still on the dating app I met him, likes other girls pics... but continues to take me out on dates and texts me everyday. For me I want to hear the words “I like you” “I want to be with you” and 2 months later he hasn’t said that.

Anyway

He sent me a text saying “how was your day? What you been up to?”

I said “it’s been good! I’m just out for dinner currently. What about u?”

And he replied saying “nice one, who you with?” Completely ignoring my question “what about u?”

To me this is the perfect opportunity to maybe keep him guessing about who I’m with. Maybe said I’m with a friend but not say what friend it is.

What do you think I should say?

(I actually went to dinner with my cousin lol) but I feel like I want him to feel a bit jel and want me more then maybe he will get scared to lose me

I’ve heard that guys like girls who play hard to get and act like they get loads of guys and take ages to reply to texts. What do you think?
20
1