What am I doing wrong that a guy won’t give me attention even though he claims to like me?

meganrose91
I’ve been “talking” to this guy let’s call him billy for like 5 months we’ve went on a handful of dates and met each other parents and such. I really like him but he’s yet to put a move on me even if we’re watching movies. I haven’t seen him in like a month and we only text occasionally. I met him on Facebook dating and he’s a year younger than me and knows a few of my co workers. When I went to meet his dad he was having a party and was playing music he played guitar and piano and his friend let’s call him bob played the drums and guitar as well. I only met bob that one time but I still know what he looks like and his name because Yanno I’ve met him and I’m not rude and just forget people like that. Well tonight I was on Facebook and I noticed that bob liked me on Facebook dating where I met billy, but now I’m confused on why bob is liking me I don’t want to like him back because I don’t like him, but I’m nervous it could be a set up to see if I would “cheat” or “talk to” another person while talking to billy, I’m also half tempted to tell the bob that I like billy and see if billy will finally make a stupid move on me
1
0