1 mo

My boyfriend is mentally draining me? what should I do? Should I talk to him? What should I say to him?

Anonymous
been dating for 5 years now. dumped me last year n I did not see it coming at all cause I didn’t do anything to him always been there for him due to the stress he was going through and everything around him not going right for him he broke up with me because according to him he did not believe he had the right to be with me. we didn’t see each other for about six months. I had a broken heart I met him in high school and he’s been the only guy I’ve dated my whole life. Same for him. I’m the first girlfriend he’s had since high school. He Used to just have fun and didn’t want to get into a serious relationship, that’s until he met me in his junior year in high school (I was a sophomore )
The 5-6 months we were apart from each other I had a lot of figuring out to do on my own emotionally/mentally I was a wreck. slowly I started to Move on. it was already 6 months without seeing him/hearing from 😪 after those 6 months he came back and asked me for another chance. I gave it to him. That was last year around this time but this time around things are not going good either there’s a lot going on in his life He’s stressed. Mentally he’s unstable he’s trying to go 2therapy. He has so much stress n I’ve tried talking to him he’s on that mindset of “ talking about it Doesn’t help” “I don’t want to put my burden onto u I know u have ur own stuff ur going thru” but guess what? I’m the only one he gets he’s Frustrations out on. Cause I’m the only one he has that’s around. I’m tired now, he hasn’t be treating me right, No love and affection from him. He’s moody but acts like he’s moody because I did something to him and that’s not the case. Basically I’m the one getting the end of the stick and it’s fucking me up mentally. I feel neglected. He doesn’t text me or call me he doesn’t say good night anymore. he SWEARS he loves me. I feel like I’m changing as a person but I love him and I don’t want to just leave I know this is not the man he is at the end of the day.
3
3