1 mo

Too many men on here be getting offended over the truth about how some men are? I don't understand why?

Anonymous
Now you see how we women feel when y'all just up and call us women whores. When we are absolutely not everyone's cup of tea and some dudes be trying to get in your pants. Sorted men do not understand because they dont have to put up with it. Being single is probably the best option for you. Some people take longer to have to work on themselves. I'm not trying to play the victim. I just get annoyed when men come in the comments telling me to pick better men when have not find a man that is your equal yet. can't tell people nothing they only see stuff through their lenses. People know good and well that women come across a lot of men that just want to get in their pants the best thing to do it ignore it. But dont get mad over the truth.
4
1