1 mo

Girls- how often do guys tell you they literally had a dream about you (but most likely didn’t) but as a means to get you to fall for them?

Anonymous
I’ve experienced this so often and I’m wondering if other women do too? I know I’m more mystical and gothic and into dreamy stuff, so maybe guys are trying to appeal to me? and so I wondered if I’m attracting this behavior or if it’s a common things guys do to try to make you fall for them.. like they think I’ll just believe their dreams and think we’re meant to be? I’ve dated a guy who told me he had recurring dreams growing up of a woman (and he was very dramatic and serious during all of this) and now he realized that the woman was me. That I was literally this woman.

then recently a guy I’ve been dating told me he had to tell me these crazy dreams he had been having after each of our dates. He said they’re about me and they’re always these insightful / medium-like dreams where it’s like he can see my past and what he needs to be for me. He’ll be like fighting my ex to protect me, etc. We’ve been on 3 dates. Only kissed a couple times for a second.
1
0