1 mo

Am I just being needy?

Anonymous
So dating this guy for almost a year now, and in that time we have done stuff less and less. Don't get me wrong we hang out and he makes time for me. We have sleep over and he has no problem hanging out with me. The issues im having is with actual dates, almost all of out time together is spent at my house ( he moved in with his family due to covid) which is fun and all but I am starting to want to do more then just chill at home. He goes on day trips or weekend trips to all sorts of places, sometimes alone sometimes with his surf buddies. Which again I have no problem with, it's just that in the beginning when I was making more then him I'd always offer to pay to have dates, dinner dates or trips or whatever. he's semi old school and felt weird about me paying so we did a lot of free stuff. Still fun but now we don't do much of anything. He has money now but we still haven't done anything... I'm up front with him with sayin in chill with even just taking a random drive up the coast with him. I usually get a yeah where do you wanna go? And I've told him a few places but nothing happens. There always seems to be busy or have a reason why we don't end up going. I know that atm he is also trying to start up his own business, which I understand and try to be understanding but its getting to the point that im getting annoyed. He can make time for his friends who honestly aren't the nicest to him, helping them move or going on quick trips with them but I haven't been able to get out of a 10 mile radius with him. Shit I would be happy with a dinner date in the park, or dinner at a restaurant, or even just beach date. I've ended up doing a lot of stuff with my gfs which is great but I was hoping to make memories with him.
I don't know if im being just needy and whiny cuz im bored or if I have a legit reason to be kinda upset with this situation.
Am I just being needy?
1
1