29 d

Wouldn't be better for an unattractive guy to avoid relationships in his life?

magneto912
As a guy who is unattractive and had no success with women I have decided I will never try to have a relationship again. Women have a plethora of options. Even if they do not like our nose , our eyes are not symmetrical or they do not like our eyebrows they will reject someone for the most attractive man.
I know I am unattractive and I have made peace with that. I have hobbies. I workout , I am becoming the guy I want everyday. Still my possibilities of finding someone is and will always be scarce. I do not mind my position. What I mind is the peer pressure from friends and family. The fact that I SHOULD have someone. Of course there are the worthless advice and statements like : '' No , you are beautiful'' , '' There are plenty of women out there , someone bount to be interested in you !! '' , '' Make a better body and just have confidence !! '' , and so more.
Everybody is not for everything !!! In my 21 years I cannot become a MotoGP or an F1 racer. People start from a very young age to become these things and they have some talent.
Some people are more natural in some things and make a very small amount of effort to the things they are good at. So the way I cannot become a racer , I cannot become successful with women.
Thank you all for your responses.
Peace
Yes
No
GirlGuy
2
7