1 mo

How do you text girls to keep them interested enough to get a date without texting hey or sounding boring?

Anonymous
I hate texting it seems that girls only like texting I prefer to call or meet up in person to chat to get to know someone. How can I become better at texting and keeping a conversation going over text. When I text hey and the person name I ask them how they are doing or how work went and try to make conversation from there I don’t how keep conversation going from there when I text all get is it was from the girl she doesn’t explain how her day went I’m left with nothing. And if if you don’t keep there interest they ghost u if try they don’t answer only text so it seems like I have no choice but to learn how to text in order to get a date.
1
5