28 d

Why do only unattractive weird guys go for me?

Anonymous
And I know what you're thinking, "omg you're so picky." Listen. y'all have your standards too, ok? And honestly, I'm cool with dating someone I don't find attractive physically but I'm honestly getting sick of it. And then there's the factor of them being insanely odd. Like here's the few men that have liked me. First guy was a transgender man, about 5 foot 2, stalked me at my house, assaulted me, absolutely terrible person, and was literally obsessed with me that all they did was post me on social media about how much they were in love with me. Next guy was an actual pervert, loved sexting me, and I'm pretty sure was a sex addict because that's all he ever talked about, assaulted me once. Next one was a dj, super emo, wore black makeup nail polish and chains, had long blonde hair, had severe tourettes, and was insanely into my little pony and had like all of the stuffed animals from it. And finally, the one I'm seeing now is actively scared of the government, wants to live off grid to hide from it, is into like accio primalism and pre indsutrialization... I mean I guess he isn't so bad but it's like I just don't understand why I can't get like one normal looking, average guy whose into like normal things and isn't addicted to sex and won't go absolutely batshit and stalk me. But I don't know, maybe I'm just picky... 🤦🏻‍♀️
Why do only unattractive weird guys go for me?
Add Opinion