1 mo

Guy I’ve been seeing for two months have been with his girlfriend for 10 years and haven’t said a thing?

Anonymous
I met a guy two months ago. He pursued me hard. i gave in because he was consistent and we went out on a date. Ever since we went out in a date in August we’ve been together at least three times a week. He told me he had a daughter. Yesterday i found out the guy I’m seeing was in a relationship the whole two months he was talking to me. His child’s mother went through his phone saw my number and she called me from her phone and started asking me questions. Then she called me from his phone threatening me and calling me stupid and telling me that they have a child in the way and a 3 year old daughter. He’s been pursuing me for two months and haven’t said anything about a girlfriend. He lied and said he was single
4
1