25 d

We had a fight over four weeks ago about a statement but he tells me it just takes some time for him to move past things... Is this normal?

Anonymous
I have confronted him and asked him if things were just completely over. He hasn’t been warm since. He just says this is normal for him. He says the last time he got mad at someone it took him two months to come back around. He says he just needs time...
I asked him if I could see him this weekend. He said he would let me know tomorrow which is literally the day before.
I have apologized and done all the work to try and fix things... He says there is nothing I can do when he gets like this except just let him work through things himself... Is this normal? Is it normal to wait the day before I asked to see him to let me know if he is willing to see me?
1
0