26 d

Is this bad and why would he say that to her?

applepie24
I went on my boyfriend phone on insta and went on his DMs and found that replied to a girls pic of herself posing. He replied to it twice (her story on Instagram) the first time it was her showing her legs and sitting on the bed she looked good so he said “ok😛.” And the other pic she posted the other day where she looked really pretty he messaged her again with “😍.” Should I be worried? And why would he do this if he has me?
26 d
I went on his phone again and saw they talk on Snapchat and he says things to her like “I’m physically and sexually attracted to you.” And “I can’t help it look at u 😍.” He also keeps on telling her to visit him and how he needs her and craves her!!! Now should I be worried? He also said “I enjoyed last time with u and ur good company.” Do u think he had sex with her?
26 d
Guys I read whole chat and and he said he’s single to her and they’ve been talking for a year
103
42