27 d

How can I fix things between me and my guy best friend after I ruined everything?

bambinotree
My best friend has confessed his love to me 3 months ago and I wasn't ready and kind of rejected him but not in a direct way and I've been ignoring him since then but now I've some feelings for him but we stopped talking so as a dummy I tried to make him jealous by sitting with a friend of mine he doesn’t know and we laughed so hard -I’m afraid that he’d assume that this boy is my boyfriend while he isn’t- While he was looking at us both which is a shitty thing I know. I really know that he’s upset from me and if I was in his place I’d be too. But how can I fix the things between us again? I really want to be back as we were before -I’m not that kind of girl that do this shitty things- but I assume I wasn’t in my mind. Please help me :(
27 d
I mean I even don't know how he feel but I really feel that he may be sad and I've been overthinking since then
That happened last Wednesday and I'm still overthinking till now how he might been feeling & we haven't talked since Wed, too. not even in school work ughh
4
1