25 d

Person dissapears for two weeks and claims it was the Coronvirus. What do you think of this story?

Uptowngirl88
Ok so the guy that kept begging to hang out i had last spoke to him October 11th and told him again no my test is soon which was October 14th I passed yay. Anyways, after not hearing from him I figured he was upset about me not hanging out with him so I didn't bother to reach out. He finally calls me October 23rd a Friday. I didn't answer I just text him back on a Monday saying, "hey , what happened to you hadn't heard from you in two weeks?" He said oh I had corona didn't talk to anyone. Yet I seen him in the social media group we are in commenting daily.

Then I asked him how he got corona ," he said I know who did this to me I was set up. " I said ,"ok, who did it?" He said ," I don't want to say because I'm embarrassed. " I said ," so you went out on a date and caught corona?" He said ," I never said it was a man or woman. I dont want to tell the details." I said ," if you went on a date why not just say that its not even that big of a deal." He said ," you're just assuming it's a woman i got it from. I never said who.

Now he ask if we could hang out. Im like wtf why would I want to hang out with a carrier of corona?
He's full of shit
He could've very well had corona
Other
Vote C
GirlGuy
3
3