23 d

Everyone around me has boyfriends. Is there something wrong with me?

Dreamgirl97xo
I’m nearly 23 and I’ve been single for 3 years now and I’ve tried everything, dating apps, meeting guys on night outs, through friends but never gets to the relationship stage.

Guys just want me for sex or just see me as a “friend”

My friends all have boyfriends and they’re never single for long. They move on to another straight away whereas I can’t get a guy that quick. Starting to think it’s because of my appearance, I’m not like these pretty instagram girls you see.

What else can it be? I’ve got a good personality, I’m funny and never take life too seriously.

Like I’m seeing this guy I met from a dating app, we go on dates and talk everyday but he still hasn’t asked me to be his girlfriend so this is what I’m talking about.. I’m always in the “talking stage” with guys but never gets to a full blown relationship

Is there anything I could change about myself? Body? Hair? Face?

Just feeling so lonely especially during this pandemic cause no one to cuddle with and spend time with indoors, it’s so dead 😭
27
10