25 d

Girls, For girls would it be creepy if I do this to my crush?

Anonymous
So I'm interested in this girl I used to work with, but never got the chance to get to know her, It was just Hi between us. Sometimes she gave me this vibe she was interested, just how she acted by giving me a glanze, sitting on my table when I was the only one in break room when there was so many tables empty thats the first time we met. When she choose my table to sit we where the only ones there I only said 1 thing to her. This one she seemed she felt bad when I was walking out and I had to wait for my ride she heard me tell my boss I had to leave early cause my ride was almost there I turned around and I saw her do this face as if she felt bad for me. So I left the job due the pandemic and I was curious if they was hiring and I noticed the company has a few co wokers profiles on there so I typed her name on google but she showed up on linkedin and I made one and I have been anxious to send her a message with a cheesy pick up line. Girls would you be creeped out if a guy you hardly knew messaged you like that on social media?
5