24 d

How do I get over him?

Anonymous
This guy I liked picked another girl over me. I'm hurt bad... I told him that I don't want to be a part of this situation and always second to her.

I don't know what makes her better than me... I'm very hurt, upset, and confused. I don't know why he did this to me... and why I'm considered second to her. I know that I have a lot to offer and I truly wanted to make him happy. He basically said that I'm a backup plan if this girl and him don't work out on this 3rd date...

I'm just so crushed. I told him that I'm not beneath her and I'm no ones second place. If he cannot value my heart now then he can never have it... I know that he doesn't care or I'd have never been made a runner up.

I don't know how to bounce back from this. It really hurts to know that I was never seen as valuable to him. I really liked him. I really wanted to make him happy.
How do I get over him?
2
0