1 mo

If this girl was closer do you think my boyfriend would be with her?

applepie24
My bfs been cheating on me with this girl that lives far. He always tells her it’s such a shame she lives far and how it could of worked he also lied to her about being single and took her out and they had sex. They sexted a lot and met up two times. I read their texts and he tells her things like how he needs her and craves her. He also been asking her for nudes and saying how she should hurry up to see him. The day she was coming he wrote how it’s a shame his at work or he could of been spending the day with her. But I found out everything and he said he unfollowed her on everything now which I believe cause she isn’t on his social media anymore. He did always tell her how ldr between them won’t work. Do you guys think he’s only with me cause it’s more convenient for him and playing it safe but if she was closer he’d be with her?
1 mo
He even said to her if she was closer it would of been regular and how he can’t wait to feel her insides again 🤧
1 mo
Also I read more of their texts she’ll be like “mate.” To him and he’ll be like “we just mates yeah 👀.” They flirt a lot and he says things to her like “u do something and how much he likes it when she touches him.
88
29