27 d

Did you recently walked out of situation/person because you knew it's not worth it?

Hazelstar99
Recently, I met someone whom I can have long conversation with. He was a really nice guy. But when it came about dating. I find that he was very insecure about himself. I always tried to lift him up and be honest about why I think he's a great person. He wouldn't accept my honesty. He had a really hard time to do that. Then at the end of the day, I felt that no matter how much of appreciation I had for him. He wouldn't accept it. I am going to have a hard time to make him believe on himself. I just felt that if I am going to date him. I'll take up a project again. I have finite amount of energy. I'm there to love and support but I have to take care of myself too. I can't be fixated on his emotional need all the time. I have my share of taking care of my emotional needs too. So, I walked out of the idea of seeing him as a potential date.
6
0