1 mo

How long should I wait if I decide to talk to him again?

Anonymous
I have this friend... who I felt like we had chemistry. He recently chose another girl over me in the battle of romance. I kinda got mad because he made me feel like option number 2 by telling me if things don't work out with her... he'd try with me. I obviously told him that I'm not second best and he's a fool to think that. Eventually I called him a jerk but said that I'm still his friend. He thanked me and that was that...

If I decide to, how long should I wait to talk to him? I do feel embarrassed but at the same time... hurt. But I do care about him. I don't know why I do. But... I do. I'm still confused about the whole situation too. I miss him. It felt like we were on the same level of weird and sass. And boy those were some steamy flirtations... I wish things didn't happen the way they did.
1
0