21 d

IS THIS GUY TRYING TO PURPOSELY HURT ME PLEASE HELP?

Anonymous
I am in a friends with benefits relationship with a guy I know from my past.

We met through mutual family members in 2016 and actually had a sexual relationship from 2016-2017 but he ended up moving overseas. We have always gotten along great and have had a great friendship.

we got back into contact of May this year and have been casually hooking up ever since.

He removed me and blocked me on social media a couple weeks ago but then I re added him (he unblocked me) and he said he deleted me because he thought I was ignoring me. He sent me a snap and I I didn’t respond because I was partying with friends so he deleted me.

So he messages me on snap in reply to one of my stories (it was a picture of a picnic on the beach) and asks me if I’m seeing anyone? I say no because I’m not. We continue talking, sexy flirting, getting along great and then out of the blue this mf drops this on me

“hey this will probably be the last time I see you because the girl I’m seeing is coming to Sydney and it’s probably going to get serious”

lol okay...

I don’t know how to take this because I understand he could be telling the truth but it’s so out of the blue and this ass didn’t even bother to mention it way beforehand.

He stays at home all day and barely goes out to socialise, I have no idea how he would even be in contact with another girl. And from his social media he’s not following any new girls or anything that’s why I’m a little suspicious.

I’m doing modelling currently and I have made quite a life successful for myself. I’m not sure if he’s just trying piss me of and bring me down but anyways.

What should i do?

cheers

thanks
2
0