25 d

The Thin Line between Love & Hate! How to Cope with Losing the Best & Worst Thing that has Happened to Me?

honeygirlbee
My ex was extremely toxic with narcissistic tendencies which is why our relationship ended. We know it's for the best though, we're just about tainted beyond repair. But we truly and deeply love each other still. It's as though we hate each other for what was done over time, but love each other even more than the hate.

I still want to be there for him and take care of him, and I know he feels the exact same. Words can't describe how deeply we feel towards each other. But personally, I feel as though I'd be betraying myself and disrespecting myself by doing those things.

He wants to be a better person, but he is so neurotic and overly-emotional, it's as though he can't help himself, and his negative behavior rubs off on me.

Any thoughts? Opinions? Advice? Objective or subjective.. I'd appreciate it
1
1