23 d

Boyfriend doesn't post me on social media and it's making me doubt our relationship. Thoughts?

Anonymous
In short, my boyfriend of 11 months treats me really well and, for the most part, seems like he is interested in a future with me. But there's one thing he doesn't do for me that he's done for all of his exes, and it's just starting to make me feel bad.

I've known my boyfriend for six years, and so I've watched him gush about his past two girlfriends on social media, from the minute they began dating (posting pics of them, commenting cheesy stuff on all of their pics, being "Facebook official"). However, despite still posting often, my boyfriend has yet to post any online evidence that him and I are dating. He doesn't share things with me, tag me in anything, let alone post pictures.

I tried to talk with him about this the other day, and he said that in real life he hasn't kept me a secret from anyone, and that he regrets being so open about his last two relationships. He says "I shouldn't compare how he treats me to how he treated his exes, because I'm not them and every relationship is different." What he said just made me feel like he's less proud of me than them. He's great in most ways but this has really started to eat me up.

Thoughts?
3
0