29 d

How long is it going to take for me to find someone?

el_mattador95
hey guys, I met this girl about 2 months ago and things have been going great until this past week. She was giving me cold responses to my messages and I decided to look at snapchat maps for the first time in awhile and found she has been spending the nights at her ex's place. I asked if she wanted to hang out so I could just try to talk to her, but she told me "I'm shopping today so I don't think I can." This is a stupid reason and am not texting her again. This isn't the first time this has happened, I have never been in a real relationship my entire life even though i've tried really hard to and and came so close.

The amount of times I've had girls leave me for their ex or for some other reason out of my control is countless. It really hurts, every time I meet a girl I actually like and start opening up to, this stuff always happens. I don't want to be alone anymore, I've spent so much time working on myself by getting an amazing job, reading self-help/psychology books to understand my emotions, developed life goals, faced up to issues troubling my childhood, etc...

I hear advice all the time about "just be happy with yourself and it will come naturally" and I agree, i'd say while i'm not as happy as I want to be, I feel like I'm at a point in my life where i'm emotionally mature enough for a serious relationship. I also hear "just put yourself out there" and I do which is why I'm getting fed up with all of this. It's been such a long time being single that it's effecting my mental health now.

I don't need advise for my life, I think I have that under control. I just want to know how much longer am I going to have to go through this? I'm tired of meeting women and opening up to them just to have something out of my control end it. I'm tired of being used by these girls or seen as plan B in case their ex doesn't come back.
0
1