21 d

Does it make me a whore?

Anonymous
Does it make me a whore?
I am a 25 year old working woman. Last year I travelled to Thailand on a short trip.

I was enjoying every moment there and I wanted to stay there more, may be a week more but I didn't have much money in my banks and I was extremely unhappy to leave the country soon.

I was enjoying a cheap local beer in a bar that night and some white guy in late 30's approached me. We had a long interesting conversation as we both worked in same field and he was actually impressed by my knowledge and expertise. he showed me pictures of an amazing island and I was hooked. I wanted to be there but due to shortage of cash I coudn't. I told him that I may not be rich but I am not a whore and won't travel and sleep with him. He told me that his has already paid for the hotel for himself and all extra expense would be the flight fare which i can pay him in future. I was switching jobs during that time and I could easily manage an extra week of holidays so I agreed.

Next morning we were on the flight to the island and the room had 2 beds kept at a distance. He bought me some nice beach wear and swim wear too. At some point he hugged and kissed me on the beach under the stars. We had dinner and back at the hotel he again kissed me a lot and we had sex all night.

He would take the best care of me and we stayed like a couple for over a month. I had to fly back home to join the new company.

Now what bothers me is that he is not ready to accept any payments for flights, hotels, food etc. He told me he would keep a record but he didn't. What bothers me the most is that he said if he rented a girlfriend over there it would cost him over 50 USD per day but since we were attracted to each other we had free sex and he took care of me like a good partner. So we are even and he doesn't want any money from me.

He even wants to meet me again once the pandemic is over and he wishes to stay with me in my home.

This whole thing makes me feel like I am a whore. What is your opinion?
21 d
In many Asian countries you could actually rent a girlfriend. You could find them via dating app. You pay them a daily allowance and they travel/live with you like a wife/girlfriend.

I feel like a holiday whore now.
21 d
how do i convince him to take the money. he wudn't send me bank details
Does it make me a whore?
40
4