18 d

I feel like this girl is getting distant, but I dont know if I should ask why or how to go about asking her about it?

Anonymous
She helped me through the hardest breakup I've had, cause she was a mutual friend and she knew I had a harder time with it and then there was a little bit of flirting back and forth and then we started falling for eachother. Fast forward a few weeks when we realized we both had a crush on eachother.

I've started feeling that she's gotten a little distant. I know she has depression and I worry a lot about stupid shit, but this time its almost a gut feeling and its been plauging me the last 2 nights. And I really do want to have a clearer answer because this has been seriously affecting me.
1
1