With my current life situation, should I look for a relationship or friends with benefits?

Anonymous
I wanted to ask this because I’m on the fence about what one I should look for, but I’m leaning towards friends with benefits. So I’m 27 and still live at home with my parents, I also don’t have any friends and have never had a girlfriend. This is why I’m thinking a friends with benefits would be better for me, because I feel like not many girls would want to be in a relationship with me, considering all of that. But with a friends with benefits, they probably won’t ever meet your friends anyway so that won’t be an issue and we could always meet at hotels for sex instead of her coming to my place for that, what do you think?
Relationship
friends with benefits
GirlGuy
2
2